Fernhill SCADA Version 3.21 is now available for download.
Changes in this release include:
- Improved trends to display a single Y axis scale if all of the pens use the same scale.
- Increased the maximum length of the string in a String Tag to 160 characters. The previous maximum length was 80 characters.
- Added new collection of Graphic Item Functions to allow
Operator Actions, run from graphic pages,
to read and write selected Graphic Data Bindings.
Added a new collection of Dialog and Menu Functions
to allow Operator Actions to create dialogs and menus.
- Extended Operator Actions to support local temporary variables.
- Improved the list of auto-complete suggestions when editing Operator Actions.
Improved the InTouch Import Wizard to:
- Translate pop-up windows to embedded graphics in pop-up mode.
- Translate all windows using the window size specified in the project.
- Use the locale specified in the project to translate text.
Added common Keyboard Shortcuts to the
Added a new configuration field AllowForce to Data Tags to control access to the tag forcing feature.
The default value of the field is False, which blocks access to the force tag feature by default.
This is inline with the security best practice Disable by default.
- Four bug fixes.
The latest version can be downloaded from:
For full details of what has changed you can view the release notes at: