Fernhill SCADA Version 3.11 is now available for download.
New features and changes in this release include:
- Changes to the Graphic Editor:
- A double click on an item will now invoke a default edit action on the item. For example when a user double clicks on an embedded graphic item, the variable bindings editor will automatically open.
- Added a new Distribute Command. The distribute command will space three or more selected items evenly in either the vertical or horizontal direction.
- Added two new Keyboard Shortcuts to increase and decrease the size of text.
- Changes to the Alarm List:
- Multiple selection is now supported to allow multiple alarms to be acknowledged at once.
- Simpler and clearer errors are now reported when an alarm acknowledge request fails.
- The contents of the alarm list can now be copied to the clipboard.
- Support copy to clipboard in the List Page.
- Improved the Configuration Tool Tag Window to provide a more detailed breakdown of what will be deleted when deleting a folder.
- Added print support to the Operator Interface.
- In the Configuration Tool added print support to:
- The Graphic Editor.
- The Trend Window.
- The Data Log Window.
- Program and Calculation Editors.
- The alarm list.
- The SQL data list.
- Various bug fixes.
The latest version can be downloaded from:
For full details of what has changed you can view the release notes at: