Fernhill SCADA Version 3.13 is now available for download.
New features and changes in this release include:
- Operator Interface improvements:
- When an Operator Action completes, and the operator action has issued commands to tags, trigger an immediate data subscription refresh. This change significantly improves the response to user interactions with tags.
- Layout navigation icons vertically when the Operator Interface is used on a wide-screen display in landscape orientation. This change ensures graphic pages use the maximum display area possible.
- New Graphic Editor features:
- All graphic item types now support DataBindScaleX and DataBindScaleY data bindings, which scale the item based on the result of a calculation. Previously only shape items supported these data bindings.
- The ActionClick code action (available on all graphic item types) has been renamed to ActionButtonUp. Four additional code actions have been added to all graphic item types: ActionButtonDown, ActionButtonWhileDown, ActionContextMenu and ActionDoubleClick. These changes allow different scripts to run for different types of mouse or touch interaction on an item.
- Added a new property ActionButtonShortcut to all graphic items to allow Operator Action Shortcuts to be associated with Operator Actions.
- Added new functions NavigateBack, NavigateForwards, and NavigateHome to support navigation from Operator Actions.
- Improved the Embedded Graphic Bindings Editor to open the editor when there is a double click on an item.
- Links between pages can now be made using relative tag references, for example “.New Page”.
- Added an import wizard for InTouch projects.
- Added initial value configuration fields to the Internal Data Tags to allow the initial value of internal tags to be defined.
- Changes to IEC 61131-3 Scripts:
- Type Casts now support overloaded casts, for example TO_INT( X ).
- Added new Truncation operations, for example REAL_TRUNC_INT( X ).
- Documented the non-standard string functions LOWER() and UPPER().
- Added two new non-standard string functions: CODE_POINT_AT(), and TRIM().
- Extended the range of Elementary Types with new CHAR and WCHAR types.
- Allow access to string elements using the array operator .
- Various bug fixes.
The latest version can be downloaded from:
For full details of what has changed you can view the release notes at: